The Cooper Union Joint Activities Committee is composed of Student Council members selected from each of the three schools. The committee is charged with assigning funding to the various clubs and societies at the Cooper Union in the best manner possible to ensure that every student is given an opportunity to interact with others and have fun.
- A copy of the Fall 2016 Treasurer's Meeting information handout can be found here.
- Each group must be present at the Fall Festival or it will be deemed ineligible for fall funding.
- All students who have not submitted a W9 form (or W8 form if international) to the Business Office or Lisa Ng (firstname.lastname@example.org) must first submit the required documentation in order to receive reimbursement. These documents can be found here.
- The new JAC Facebook page, which can be used for posing facebook events for all Cooper students can be found here.
- As stated in the JAC Constitution:
- The Summer/Early Fall funding period covers events held from 23 May 2016 to 25 September 2016.
- The Fall funding period covers events held from 26 September 2016 to 5 February 2017.
- The Spring funding period covers events held from 6 February 2017 to 14 May 2017.
- Reimbursements forms may be submitted online. All reimbursement forms MUST be submitted, accompanied by the original receipt(s) within 14 days of the event.
- Clubs are required to post signs to advertise for their events in ALL three buildings (Foundation, Engineering, the Dorm).